services for Solicitors with Higher Court Rights of Audience, sole practitioners
and law firms.
CourtServe HRA incorporates unique practice-specific features that speed case management and list processing and ensures you are aware of any last minute alterations for upcoming hearings.
CourtServe HRA is a graduated, differentiated application with a range of upgrades, available to you as and when you decide you need them. The service is comprehensively supported with a help-desk, on-site maintenance, and full back-up facilities.
Control your case diary
CourtServe HRA gives you electronic control of your case diary and added benefits:
- digitally delivering user-selected Circuit/Region court lists
- alerting you when your cases are to be heard (optional)
- helping you with billing
- supplying a daily legal news briefing (optional)
CourtServe HRA service includes
- Public and confidential Crown Court lists from a selected circuit (other circuits are optional)
- Royal High Court lists formatted in traditional double columns for printing (optional)
- County Court lists (optional)
- Case alerting as each case is listed by a court with cases indexed on indictment numbers (optional)
- Fast list searching (saves manual effort and error)
- Free facsimile and e-mail back-up delivery systems
- Free access to Court List Archives – back lists from 1996
- Sharing by multiple users via a Local Area Network
- Headline Express – daily legal news briefing
- Free Help Desk Support
- Free software upgrades
- Free on-site support
- Free Remote Support