Communications offers its CourtServe 2000 flagship plus a range of other service
options in delivering court lists to those who need them. In addition we supply
value-added, time-saving, legal community information.
Apart from our
CourtServe 2000 flagship service - acknowledged by the most competitive
chambers to be a best value tool in their service offering - there
are FOUR pathways for court users to obtain lists from courts in England and
These rely on our propriety software and on the Internet. In addition we offer current awareness content for legal professionals Headline Express - and a tool for attracting and retaining visitors to practitioner's websites - Legal News Feed.
Subscribe to our electronic services, just click on the appropriate link below.
- CourtServe 2000 - the flagship service and simply the best tool for its purpose in the market.
- CourtServe HRA - a focused service carefully tailored to the needs of Solicitors with Higher Court Rights of Audience and law firms.
- CourtServe County - e-delivery of County Court lists for all professionally involved in civil litigation.
- CourtServe 100 - this is a simplified listing solution for smaller firms and practitioners, effectively a light version of our CourtServe 2000 service.
- Crown Express - Crown and Combined court lists, select those you want, pay online and receive lists by e-mail.
- RCJ Express - High Court Lists from the Royal Courts of Justice are delivered by e-mail and in their traditional, familiar format.
- County Express - County court lists, a growing number of lists from these courts are available. Select those you want, pay online and receive them by e-mail.
- Tribunals Express - the daily cause and press (advanced) lists for 24 Employment Tribunals in England, Wales and Scotland are now available by email to our customers.
- Legal News Feed - this feed offers law firms and practitioners a powerful way of ensuring visitors return to their websites See Legal News Feed Sample.
- Headline Express - this is a time saving 'hotline' to what’s on the legal news radar for the day ahead, it supplements and adds to the 'current awareness content' - news and information - requirements of barristers, solicitors and law librarians.
- Case List Archives - Our database of all cases heard since 1996. This unique archive of cases is a widely-used research and billing feature and is exclusively available to subscribers to at least one of our services.
- FastTrack - powerful contact software which can be added on to other listing delivery services.
Join hundreds of legal firms, chambers and individual legal practitioners who achieve critical competitive advantage by signing up for Courtel services.
What and why of court lists?
The court lists detail which cases are to be heard where, on what date, before which judges and in some cases also name the legal teams involved. They are mission critical to barristers and solicitors and to a range of local authorities, welfare, citizens advice and similar organisations who deal with, or appear on behalf of, clients in the various courts of England and Wales. CourtServe provides a consolidated source of all these court lists and delivers them within moments of publication by the courts.